Successful candidates must first fill in the enrolment form available at the webpage: https://unica.esse3.cineca.it/Start.do
and then upload:
- a recent passport-size photo (in bitmap or jpeg format)
- a copy of a valid identity document
- your self-certification, filled out and signed (the form is below in Word format: please, DO NOT MODIFY ITS STRUCTURE!)
The online procedure will be available FROM 25th September 2020 TO 30th September 2020 h 14:00 (local time).
For any problem concerning the online procedure for enrolment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within 30th September 2020, so that we can save your position.
The e-mail requests for assistance sent after 30th September 2020 (deadline for enrolment) won't be taken into account, and you will lose your right to enroll.
Only candidates listed as ADMITTED can enroll.
In case of vacant positions, candidates listed as ELIGIBLE (NOT ADMITTED) may be contacted via e-mail by the PhD office, according to the order of the ranking list.
To complete the enrolment procedure, you must pay a EUR 16,00 fee within 5th October 2020.
Successful candidates holding a foreign academic degree must provide the following documents - along with those listed above:
1. original version of their degree or legalized copy;
2. legalized translation into Italian of their degree in original;
3. original declaration of validity (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) of the foreign degree issued by the competent Italian diplomatic representative in the Country where the academic qualification has been achieved (http://www.cimea.it/default.aspx?IDC=31 ).
In case of impossibility to respect the above-mentioned deadline, candidates should deliver the last 3 documents within a new deadline set in accordance with the PhD office.
Successful candidates who do not complete their enrolment within the deadline will automatically be considered as withdrawn and the next candidate in the ranking list will take their place; the PhD office will inform the next ranked candidates by e-mail and invite them to enroll within the deadline above.
An appeal may be brought against this Act at the Regional Administrative Court (TAR), within 60 days from 30th September 2020, or an extraordinary appeal to the President of the Italian Republic within 120 days from 30th September 2020.
- How to enroll in a PhD programme of Cycle XXXVI
- Philosophy, Epistemology, Human Sciences
- Civil Engineering and Architecture
- Electronic and Computer Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Mathematics and Computer Science
- Life, Environmental and Drug Sciences
- Earth and Environmental Sciences and Technologies
- Innovation Sciences and Technologies
- Economics and Business
- Legal Science
- History, Cultural Heritage and International Studies
- Philological and Literary, Historical and Cultral Studies