PHD STUDENTS HAVE TO CONFIRM THEIR REGISTRATION FOR THE CURRENT ACADEMIC YEAR, A.Y. 2021/2022, BY PAYING A € 16.00 STAMP DUTY.
Payment deadline: 20th November 2021
NB: PhD students not completing their registration by paying the stamp duty won't be allowed to access the University facilities, since they're not covered by an insurance.
HOW TO PAY THE STAMP DUTY
You can pay using PagoPA system. The PagoPA payment slip is available on the personal area dedicated to the online services for students:
- log-in with your user ID and password
- select Segreteria – Pagamenti
- click on the number on the first column.
You can pay online or personally:
- To pay online, click on the red button ‘Paga online con PagoPA’ and access using your SPID or e-mail address. You can pay by debit/credit card, on the bank account for payment service providers (PSP) allowing this option, or though other methods of payment.
- To pay in person, click on ‘Stampa avviso per PagoPA’, download the payment slip and pay it at a PSP through the available options: home banking, ATM, app from smartphone or tablet, bank branch, SISAL/Lottomatica betting offices, etc. To pay through CBILL, apart from the unique identifier for payment services (IUV), the University inter-bank code 10QB3 is necessary.
Payments notices issued by the University of Cagliari CANNOT be paid in person at the Post Office.
Normally, payments through PagoPA have charges. Please, pay attention to the different payment condition of each PSP.
If you pay online, you can click on ‘Stampa Quietanza di Pagamento’ to print the receipt; if you pay in person, the payment receipt will be available only when the University will receive the payment.
ATTENTION! In case the online payment procedure is interrupted or cancelled, the buttons ‘Paga online con PagoPA’ and ‘Stampa Avviso per PagoPA’ could not be available for about 60 minutes.
PhD Students holding a scholarship have to send their Tax return for 2022 "Dichiarazione reddituale relativa all'anno 2022" (in PDF format and signed, together with a copy of a valid ID) by e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org within 20th November 2021.