Successful candidates must first fill in the enrolment form available at the webpage: https://webstudenti.unica.it/esse3/Start.do
and then upload:
- a recent passport-size photo (in bitmap or jpeg format)
- a copy of a valid identity document
- your self-certification filled out and signed (see documents below)
The online procedure will be available FROM 21.09.2018 TO 26.09.2018 h 23:59 (local time).
For any problem concerning the online procedure for enrolment, please send an e-mail to email@example.com within 26.09.2018, so that we can save your position.
E-mail requests for assistance sent after 26.09.2018 (deadline for enrolment) won't be taken into account, and you will lose your right to enroll.
Only candidates listed as AMMESSI/ADMITTED can enroll.
Candidates listed as IDONEO NON VINCITORE/ELIGIBLE (NOT ADMITTED) will eventually be contacted via e-mail by the PhD office, according to the order of the ranking list.
In order to complete the enrolment procedure, you must pay a €16,00 fee within 01.10.2018.
Candidates residing abroad can pay their fee by bank transfer to:
Università degli Studi di Cagliari
Via Università 40
Tesoreria universitaria Banco di Sardegna
IBAN code IT51T0101504800000000043280
SWIFT code BPMOIT22XXX
WITHOUT FEES CHARGED TO THE RECIPIENT
Reason for payment: "Enrolment at PhD programme - Cycle XXXIV, name and surname of the candidate and PhD programme he/she wants to enroll in". The bank transfer receipt has to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org within 01.10.2018.
Successful candidates holding a foreign academic degree must provide the following documents - along with those listed above:
1. original version of their degree or legalized copy;
2. legalized translation into Italian of their degree in original;
3. original declaration of validity (Dichiarazione di valore in loco) of the foreign degree issued by the competent Italian diplomatic representative in the Country where the academic qualification has been achieved (http://www.cimea.it/default.aspx?IDC=31 ).
In case of impossibility to respect the above-mentioned deadline, candidates should deliver the last 3 documents within a new deadline set in accordance with the PhD office.
Successful candidates who do not complete their enrolment within the deadline will automatically be considered as withdrawn and the next candidate in the ranking list will take their place; the PhD office will inform the next ranked candidates by e-mail and invite them to enroll within the deadline above.
- Ranking List PhD in Philosophy, Epistemology and Cultural History_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Physics_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Civil Engineering and Architecture_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Electric and Electronic Engineering_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Industrial Engineering_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Mathematics and Computer Science_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Molecular and Translational Medicine_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Life, Environmental and Drug Sciences_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Earth and Environmental Sciences and Technologies_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Innovation Sciences and Technologies_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Economics and Business_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Legal Sciences_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in History, Cultural Heritage and International Studies_Reserved position
- Ranking List PhD in Philological and Literary, Historical and Cultural Studies_Reserved position
- Self_certification 2018_pdf
- Self_certification 2018_word
- Online enrolment instructions_2018