- Status: Associate Professor of Mathematics for Economics and Social Science.
- Affiliation: Dept. of Economics and Business Science University of Cagliari, Italy.
- Research fellowship, University of Bar Ilan, Department of Management Tel Aviv, Israel, Winter 2020/21
- Research fellowship, University of Bar Ilan, Department of Management Tel Aviv, Israel, May 2017.
- Research affiliate, University of Cagliari, Dept. of Economics, from 1995 to 2002.
- CNR Research fellowship at the University of Maryland, Dept. of Mathematics, USA.
- Research fellowship at the University of Florence, Dept. of Mathematics, U. Dini.
- Master in Mathematics, National Inst. of High Mathematics, University of Rome.
- Graduation in Mathematics; University of Cagliari.
Session Chair of the workshop Growth and Sustainability in a wild Life Land, University of Cagliari, 18- 19 December 2019.
Session Chair of the workshop Mathematical tools for Economic and Financial modeling, University of Cagliari, 21- 22 May 2018.
Session Chair of the workshop Mathematical tools for Economic and Financial modeling, University of Cagliari, 16- 18 May 2016
CHAOS 2020 on-line version, 9 June -12 June, Florence, Italy;
NED 2019 Conference on Nonlinear Economic Dynamics, Sept. 4-6, Kyiv School of Economics
CHAOS 2017, 30 May-2 June, Barcelona, Spain;
CHAOS 2016, 23-27, May, London, UK;
CHAOS 2015, H. Poincaré Institute, 26 - 29 May, Paris, France.
- Plenary Speaker Invited to CHAOS 2018 5-8 June 2018, Rome, Italy
- Invited as Visiting Professor, University of Bar Ilan, Tel Aviv, Israel, October 2020
- Visiting Professor, University of Bar Ilan, Tel Aviv, Israel, May 2017.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Maryland, Department of Mathematics, USA.
Winter, 1999; Winter 1998; Winter 1997; Spring, 1992; Spring, 1991; Spring,1990.
- Visiting Scholar, University of Mulhouse, Department of Mathematics, France,
- Her research expertise made during visiting abroad as well as the participation in various international conferences and specialized schools, about nonlinear analysis (in particular about chaos theory and bifurcations), allowed her to develop analytically interesting economics and financial models. The research activity, during these years, has been mainly directed to the mathematical formulation and the study of the following models:
- Endogenous growth (particularly Lucas's model and Romer's one);
- Growth and sustainability
- International Trade;
- Economic problems affecting tourism and environment;
- Development models for small and medium enterprises, with particular attention to female management;
- dynamic IS-LM models;
- Financial markets.
- CNR Final Scholarship Award
- Final Summer School in Mathematics Award
- ICER International Center for Economic Research Award
- International Journal of Advances in Management Science (IJ-AMS) from 7/2012.
- Editor Publishing ARACNE (as a Director ), Tempus Pecunia Est , from 2014.
- Member of REPRISE (Register of MIUR Experts );
- Member of the teacher's board of the Ph.D. in " Cagliari University, Italy 2019
- Member of the teacher's board of the Ph.D. in "STATISTICS, APPLIED STATISTICS, AND QUANTITATIVE FINANCE, Palermo University, Italy 2012.
- Member of Association for Mathematics Applied to Social and Economic Sciences (AMASES).
- Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination 2020,
- Applications and Applied Mathematics: An International Journal (AAM) 2020,
- Macroeconomic Dynamics 2018,
- Chaos: An Interdisciplinary Journal of Nonlinear Science 2018 ,
- IMA Journal of Management Mathematics from 2014,
- International Journal of Advances in Management Science from 2012,
- Journal of Advances in Economics and Finance from 2017.
- IEEE Control Systems Society Conference Management System from 2017,
- Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control in 2001.
- Course: Quantitative Methods, from 2013.
Teaching UPPER Graduated
- Course: Mathematics for Economics, from 2004 to 2013.
Teaching under graduated
- Course: Calculus I, from 2002.
- Course: Financial Mathematics, from 2014.
- Course: Calculus I, from 2013.
- Course: Financial Mathematics, from 2014
Main Research Publications
1)Kogan Konstantin, Herbon Avi Venturi Beatrice (2020) Direct Marketing of an event under hazards of customer saturation and forgetting. ANNALS OF OPERATIONS RESEARCH; ISSN:0254-5330, DOI: 10.1007/s10479-020-03723-4
2) Liuzzi, Danilo, Venturi, Beatrice (2020). Pollution-induced poverty traps via Hopf bifurcation in a minimal integrated economic-environment model. COMMUNICATIONS IN NONLINEAR SCIENCE AND NUMERICAL SIMULATION, vol. 93, ISSN: 1878-7274, doi: 10.1016/j.cnsns.2020.105523
3) Venturi, Beatrice, Desogus, Marco (2019). Bank Crashes and Micro Enterprise Loans. INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL OF BUSINESS AND SOCIAL SCIENCE, vol. 10, p. 35-53, ISSN: 2219-1933, DOI: 10.30845/ijbss.v10n12p4
4) Bella Giovanni., Liuzzi Danilo, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice (2019) Equilibrium selection in an environmental growth model with an S-shaped production function. CHAOS, SOLITONS, AND FRACTALS, vol. 130, pp. 1-9, ISSN: 0960-0779, 2019, 109432, https://doi.org/10.1016/j.chaos.2019.109432
5) Bella Giovanni, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice (2019) Globally indeterminate growth paths in the Lucas model of endogenous growth MACROECONOMIC DYNAMICS, DOI: https://doi.org/10.1017/S1365100519000373, Published online by Cambridge University Press.
6) Bella Giovanni, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice. Shilnikov chaos in the Lucas model of endogenous growth, Journal of Economic Theory ISSN: 0022-0531, DOI:1016/j.jet.2017.09.010.
7)Kogan Konstantin, Venturi Beatrice Shneiderman Matan. The effect of uncertainty on production-inventory policies with environmental considerations, IEEE Transactions on Automatic Control,1-7, 2017, DOI 10.1109/TAC.2017.2691302.3).
8) Arzedi Luigi, Merella Vincenzo. and Venturi Beatrice, R/S Analysis and Options Pricing: Application to World Most Important Stock Indices Proceedings of ISER INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE Johannesburg, South Africa, Za, 2017, ISSN: 978-93-87405-18-9.
9) Pirisinu Alessandro - Venturi Beatrice, Bifurcations and Sunspots in Continuous-time jn Optimal Models with Externalities in " Classification, (Big) Data Analysis and Statistical Learning ", Chapter book of Springer International Publishing AG, 2018, ISBN 978-3-319-55708-3.
10)Venturi Beatrice, Chaotic Solutions in non-Linear Economic-Financial Models Chaotic Modeling and Simulation, CMSIM, 3: 233-254, 2014.
11) Bella Giovanni, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice Some notes on the structure of limit sets in IS-LM models" in Procedia, Social and Behavioral Sciences,108, page. 260 – 269. 2014,.
12) Bella Giovanni, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice, Kaldorian assumptions, and endogenous fluctuations. A note on Schinasi?s IS-LM model, 60, Issue 1, pp 71–81, 2013.
13) Bella Giovanni, Mattana Paolo, Venturi Beatrice The double scroll chaotic attractor in the dynamics of a fixed-price IS-LM model" in Journal of Mathematical Modeling and Numerical Optimization (IJMMNO), Vol. 4, Number 1, page,71-81, 2013.
- Giovanni Casula, Marco Desogus, Ambrogio Pili, Beatrice Venturi. Mathematical Tools in Economics and Financial Models, Tempus Pecunia Est, Aracne, Casa Editrice. 2020
- Pirisinu A. and Venturi B. 2014, " Elementi di Matematica finanziaria per le scienze economiche giuridiche e aziendali, Tempus Pecunia Est, " Aracne, Casa Editrice, pag.1-100.
- Casula G. and Venturi B. 2014, " Fondamenti di Matematica per le Scienze Economiche, Aziendali e Finanziarie " , Tempus Pecunia Est, Collana di matematica per le Scienze Economiche, Finanziarie ed Aziendali, Aracne Casa Editrice, pag.1-240.
- Pirisinu A. and Venturi B. 2013, " Mathematics for Economists: Exercises, Problems, and Models, " Lambert Int. Publishing Switzerland, pag.1-18.