MC/0555 - INFERMIERISTICA CLINICA E PSICOLOGIA
Academic Year 2018/2019
Free text for the University
MARIA LIDIA MASCIA (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[40/42] NURSING||[42/00 - Ord. 2016] PERCORSO COMUNE||5||40|
The course aims to provide students with a theoretical and practical view of the main cognitive processes. At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- List and describe the main cognitive processes;
- Provide practical examples of each specific process;
- See and discover the scientific point of view;
- Communicate clearly what was learned;
- Integrate knowledge and attitudes to provide safe, effective and evidence-based nursing care;
- Use the theoretical and practical nursing knowledge with the biological, psychological, socio-cultural and humanistic sciences in order to understand individuals of all ages, groups and communities.
Basic knowledge and mandatory preliminarities as indicated by guidelines.
This course focuses on the presentation of the main cognitive processes (sensation, perception, memory, learning, attention, motivation, emotions, communication). The course provides students the theoretical references, the knowledge of the scientific method, the possible applications in the sanitary context.
Lectures and discussions.
Verification of learning
Final written test (questions with multiple choice and open responses).
The assessment will be applied also considering the active participation in the class and the class attendance.
PSICOLOGIA GENERALE PER LE PROFESSIONI MEDICO-SANITARIE
Curatori: M. Bassi, A. Delle Fave, UTET Università, 2015, ISBN:9788860084347
Dott.ssa Maria Lidia Mascia
Si riceve previo appuntamento, concordato via mail