MC/0842 - Organizzazione e gestione professionale
Academic Year 2022/2023
Free text for the University
FILIPPO TOCCO (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[40/63] PREVENTIVE AND ADAPTED PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES||[63/00 - Ord. 2019] PERCORSO COMUNE||11||66|
1. Learning by means of use of advanced text books and scientific articles, in order to allow an optimal knowledge of the course topics.
2. Acquisition of the ability to apply knowledge in a manner that indicates a professional approach to work, acquisition of the ability in designing and applying subjects and solving problems within own field;
3. Acquisition of the ability to gather and interpret information and data considered relevant to determining judgments and take related decisions;
4. Acquisition of the ability to communicate information, ideas, problems and solutions to learners;
5. Knowledge of the main adapted sport activities for applying in sports, fitness and school.
6. Development of learning skills necessary to undertake further study with a high degree of autonomy.
Internship experience in fitness and sports.
The role of sport scientist in Adapted Motor Sciences, current events and perspectives.
• National and regional professional framework.
• Professional practice in compulsory and non-compulsory schools.
• Professional practice in public or private health and socio-sanitary schools.
• Professional practice in sports and/or fitness.
Health management of sports activities.
• Competitive and non-competitive sports.
• Legal rules of sports clubs in health management.
Organization of sports facilities management.
• Legal rules, organization and management of sports facilities.
• Organization and management of tourist sports facilities.
• Planning of the sports organization.
• Tax and regulatory rules.
Theoretical lessons (36 h)
Verification of learning
The student's assessment includes a written task in which the students must demonstrate they have acquired the required knowledge and ability to apply them, along with the ability to gather and interpret information and data necessary for their job.
The score of the examination shall be awarded by a vote of 30/30
In examination assessment to determine the final grade will consider the following elements:
1. Knowledge of the topics; 2. Application of knowledge in the field; 3. Ability to present the topics.
Papers and files provided by the teacher like own specific papers, original articles, reviews and books in English. Slides of the teacher.
Original Articles, Reviews