LF/0227 - COMPUTER SCIENCE FOR ACHIVE KEEPING
Academic Year 2019/2020
Free text for the University
ELEONORA TODDE (Tit.)
- Teaching style
- Lingua Insegnamento
|[20/45] CULTURAL HERITAGE AND ENTERTAINMENT||[45/50 - Ord. 2016] BENI CULTURALI E SPETTACOLO CONVENZIONALE||6||30|
1) Knowledge and understanding:
The course aims to analyze the management and conservation of complex digital documentaries through national and international reference legislation and the potential offered by information technology.
2) Knowledge and understanding skills applied:
The student will acquire further legal and IT skills and the most appropriate skills in the field of birth, organization and conservation of complex digital documentaries.
3) Autonomy of judgment:
The student will acquire specific knowledge and skills in the management of complex documentaries and individual IT and digital archival collections.
4) Communication skills:
The student will know how to use the technical terminology and the disciplinary definitions in a pertinent way, and will effectively communicate the knowledge and skills acquired.
5) Ability to learn:
At the end of the course the student will have full knowledge of the management of digital archival complexes; it will also be able to improve its skills and update itself to address specific didactic and second level research paths (Master's Degrees and Masters).
The student must possess adequate knowledge in the field of training and conservation of the complex traditional documentaries produced by public and private bodies and their management and use in the light of the most recent Italian and international legislation. He must also have acquired familiarity with the functioning of the administrative machinery of the State and of the local Autonomies (the main public subjects producing archives) and the legislation regarding the conservation and management of complex documentaries.
The course (30 hours of frontal lessons - 6 cfu), will focus on the history and development of information technology applied to archives. The introductory concepts for document management in a digital environment are also envisaged: the IT document, the documentary system in a digital environment, classification and protocol in a digital environment. The digital signature. The conservation of IT documents.
Frontal lecture and exercises
Verification of learning
Oral exam, duration 20 minutes.The student will have to demonstrate the ability to analyze, ability to establish links between the various topics of the program, language proficiency and the right use of technical terms.
1. S. Pigliapoco, Progetto Archivio digitale. Metodologia Sistemi Professionalità, Civita Editoriale 2016 (escluso il cap. VII Conservazione digitale)
2. G. Bonfiglio Dosio, Sistemi di gestione documentale, Cleup 2017
3. S. Allegrezza, L'affidabilità delle memorie ottiche per la conservazione a lungo termine dei documenti digitali, «Jlis», v. 6, n. 2 (maggio 2015), pp. 101-125 (disponibile in formato PDF al link https://www.jlis.it/article/viewFile/11146/10447)
4. S. Allegrezza, Verso una nuova archiveconomia: alcune riflessioni sullevoluzione della disciplina nella transizione dallanalogico al digitale, «Jlis», v. 8, n. 1 (gennaio 2017), pp. 114-126 (disponibile in formato PDF al link https://www.jlis.it/article/download/12140/11226)
N.B. Gli studenti frequentanti saranno esonerati dal portare allesame i testi n. 3 e n. 4.
Themes and problems addressed during the lectures and exercises will be the subject of examination. Teaching materials (slides, etc.) will be available on the faculty faculty website, in the appropriate section of the teacher's personal page.